Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My babies


Cerys started at her new playschool yesterday. I remember my mom taking my picture on my first day of school when I was five. Cerys is only almost three! But she's only going two mornings a week, and she really loved it yesterday. We got there early so I could take her picture without being seen, but some other parents got there early too, and so I had to overcome my embarrassment to snap a shot for posterity.


I snapped this shot Saturday morning. Addien is such a little ham!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so so glad you took Cerys's picture on her first day of school! It's soothing to know that some traditions live on!

Mrs. said...

i am really looking forward to meeting these little ladies! so cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you carrying on that family tradition. I hope to do that with my children someday.
I think my nieces are so beautiful. I can't wait to see them in February!!

Anonymous said...

hi. sorry we did'nt see you in the festive season, but i hope life is treating you well. Wow the girls have grown. Thanks for the mini morsles, I made some delicious cookies with them! Thankyou also for the letter. best wishes Amy.
(as in Beryl & Amy)!