Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ephesians revisited

I realise in retrospect (isn't that always the way with me?) that my post about Ephesians may have come across a bit like me sticking out my chest to say "Wow! Look at me!" May I humbly apologise and assure you that is not the case. Rather, I am quite likely to fail. And so, just like when I run, I thought if someone could run alongside me to spur me on, I might go a little further than I would on my own. To answer the question of how I'm going about it: I have the first 14 verses above my sink and I say them outloud when I am doing dishes and then I say them again and again any time I think of it. I've got 10 verses down and am almost there with the next two. So yes, one bite (or verse or diaper) at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greta! I very much want to rise to this challenge. But, first I am going to commit to reading Ephesians, it's been a long while. Then I will get back to you on memorizing it! Love, Mir