Thursday, November 09, 2006

The World's Worst Blogger

Yeah, that's me. I was never good at journalling. I'd be pretty consistent for a few weeks and then disappear for months at a time. I hoped I'd be a bit different when it came to my blog, but thus far the pattern has been pretty similar. Granted, this last disappearance was due to moving and my computer being shut up in a box for three weeks. And me throwing up nearly every day for about 6 weeks. But even so, I'm a bit annoyed with myself for being so inconsistent.

So. what's been going on with me? Well, I got pregnant with baby number 3 about 12 weeks ago and have been sick for about 8 weeks now. Very exciting and yet not very fun at the same time. We had the scan, and all seems well. Say hello to Hattrick Davies.

We moved to a village outside of Bedford called Clapham. It's quiet and clean. We have a big back yard and modest front yard, and it's a much brighter, more nicely laid out house. It's taken some getting used to. I miss being able to walk into town and being able to see my friend Abi whenever I feel like it. But I do like the house and the neighborhood, and Tim absolutely loves it.

Addien turned one, and isn't she a beauty?

I read Rees Howells, Intercessor. And I was amazed. This man really seemed to know the voice of God. He compared hearing God's voice to knowing the sound of your mother's voice. And I thought, man I've got a long way to go.

I made my first Creative Memories sale, followed by seven more. I placed an order today for just over 300 pounds, and I managed to make a loss of 4 pounds. Ouch.

And I took my first driving lesson, which I found scary and intimidating. The instructor is lovely, but I realized that I have a long way to go before I can pass my driving test. Roundabouts are still scary, I still have no concept of how close I am to the cars to my left, and learning to switch gears and indicate with my left hand is going to take a while.

So, that's been me for the last month or so. I've been challenged to write more about theology/philosophy/emergent stuff, and so I've been thinking about that. But so far I don't think I have much to say. Check back in a few days.

No comments: